Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mindware Qwirkle - Introduction

Hey guys.

I will be sharing my honest opinions about Qwirkle, the game that I love. Qwirkle is simple and fun. It's easy to learn and can be played as a group. You don't need a lot of instructions to get started.

Qwirkle is sort of a combination of scrabble and pattern matching. Players form chains of patterns, either with identical shapes or the same colour and earn points every round. In fact, my short explanation of the game does no justice to the game.

Whether you are looking for a gift or a new game game for yourself, the very fact that you are reading this means that you are interested in the Qwirkle Board Game. I would definitely recommend it as a birthday gift for anyone, simply because of the intuitiveness of the game. The price is pretty affordable too, and I daresay the recipient of your gift will experience a lot of fun from it.

Anyway, look our for my Qwirkle Board Game review.

Signing off,
admin

No comments:

Post a Comment